Reversible Face CoveringsSold Out
Does the mask have a filter pocket?
Yes it does because we feel that sandwiching a filter between the two layers of cotton might increase protection. HEPA filters are said to work best. We've even seen some people inserting paper kitchen towels. You can insert any filter through an opening on the side.
How to use your fabric mask:
To use your cloth mask properly, please wash after each use in soap and hot water, rinse thoroughly and dry. Please IRON THE MASK- this is the best means of disinfection!
• A cotton fabric face mask
• Washable, reusable, breathable
• 2 separate cotton layers
• Filter pocket for HEPA filter (filter not included)
• Cut generously around nose & cheek
• Ample face coverage
• Reversible design
• Easy fit elastic ear loops